• Scouting Assignments Won't Cancel When Requested To

Kevap
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello, I don't seem to be able to stop scouts from scouting players. I usually stop scouting players if potential is below 3.5 stars, but it seems the scouts just continue on this save. So when I try to right click, hit cancel assignment etc. the "SCT" icon remains. It happens to players I don't have in a shortlist too. Hope that makes sense. Hope the attached file helps.

config.xml

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Any news on this bug? It's really annoying when the clock is ticking and you wish to assign another scout to a player because the first one has too much work up his sleeve. I've missed out on a few players already that signed a new contract with their club, because I had to wait cause I had no idea what their scouting report would be like.

Edited by phugalu

• SI Staff

Because an issue could re-emerge with any subsequent changes, or the fix creating a worse problem than the initial bug we don't announce in advance of updates what is looking to be fixed. It risks creating far too many false expectations even if coming from a position of looking to be open and informative. I do appreciate its going to be a frustrating issue to encounter on your save and it is a matter still being worked on further.