• My Chief Scout is not assigning Recruitment Focus to my Scouts | Scouts have no matches planned

tyrantulaa
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

Save File Ricardo Aguilar - Newcastle.fm

• I am playing as Wolves, I have delegated my scouting to my Chief Scout. I am noticing that a lot of my scouts are not assigned any recruitment focus assignments.
    • Even the scouts  who have an assignment assigned to them, have no matches planned for scouting when I check on them
    • When I check individually on the scouts, I find that while some of them have been assigned a recruitment focus the same detail does not appear against their name in the scouting coverage summary view.

Scouting has been a pain. Specially if we do not delegate it. The process is slow , recommendations are hardly there and it is taking away that joy of finding the next wonderkid. You need to address it in future updates as it is really impacting the immersive experience we seek.

20221030144031_1.thumb.jpg.29bc59c3c3aa76e36c83d76c5da9480c.jpg

20221030142040_1.thumb.jpg.3e72db23f2d81926c5a4349210400e8c.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Googled this issue and arrived here. 

Don't have the time to set 31 assignments, but rather hoping the AI would come up with something relatively decent. 

Sadly, of the 31 scouts, only 6 are working. 

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.