• 2D & 3D not smooth above 60HZ

Matty89
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi

Whenever i put my monitor above 60HZ i get less than smooth match engone performance even on 2D 

I know you said the game is designed for 60HZ but FM22 was fun when run over 60HZ

I have attatched my dxdiag surely this is not right

DxDiag.txt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Do you have an example of how it runs? Perhaps a video you can provide to show us the performance level? Details on how to do so here - 

Thanks. 

Uploaded video example of 3D not being smooth it also happends on 2D sometimes aswell file is called "3D Not Smooth Matty89"

This video was uploaded in the other post that has since been closed but its the same issue

On 01/02/2023 at 12:13, Neil Brock said:

Thanks for clarifying, our team will investigate your video and provide feedback when we're able to. 

Are the team working on making the game run smoother above 60hz or is that now not happening 

5 hours ago, Matty89 said:

Are the team working on making the game run smoother above 60hz or is that now not happening 

I wouldn't count on it mate, they've been saying they're working to fix it since december 1st patch and we've still heard nothing from them other then "We'll provide info when we're able to"

I had written it before. for me the game only runs over 60 Hz in 3d. from the 3rd or 4th game there are small delays. If I only watch the game in highlight mode, the shaking starts immediately. it stays that way.