• Copa Libertadores no group phase participation money

dsbrs
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

this is just incredible... how is it possible that the exact same bug that I reported in FM22 still appears in FM23!!!

I had to play the Copa Libertadores qualification phases with Danubio to be able to enter the Group Phase, where I should have received 3.02M Euros for entering the group phase, but I received absolutely no money again!!! (I received the bonus money only in the qualification phases)

As written previously this is an absolute bug and a game changer as the money would have helped my team from being bankrupt... this is just unbelievable!!! This save game is just pointless now

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

...moreover I had to wait 5 months since the release of the game for the uruguayan league to be playable at last... and then this bug still is present in the game... does testing for other leagues (other than the mainstream ones) previous to the release of the game really happen? I have my doubts...

• Administrators

The initial point you made regarding the qualification phase prize money has since been fixed in the latest update, but you’ll need a new save for the changes to take effect I’m afraid. 

I started a new save with the new 23.3.0 update as the uruguayan league was "unplayable"  for 5 months since the release of the game... so this bug is still on the game even with the newest update

... and now the whole game is not working since the latest update... it won't go past the initial loading screen... how is it possible to ruin a game like this??

• Administrators

If you're having issues launching the game, can you please give this thread a read, and if it still persists then raise a support ticket for our Technical team to investigate: 

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/10005189758353-What-should-I-do-if-I-encounter-a-crash-dump-nothing-happening-or-an-error-message-when-launching-Football-Manager-

https://fmofficial.support/Ticket