• Winter transfer window of 2023 does not work

krambjarne90
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Can't sign any players till end of July. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We've had the same issue on a network game.  Just finished the 3rd season in 2025 Sweden and there's no winter window for us.  We can't even sign free agents or players unattached.  Anyone we have signed in November 2025 isn't joining until July 2027. The summer window.

Same thing just happened to me, but 2030.  January transfer window completely gone.

image.png.9f1a8f46cf267142cbe2e5d34a65b908.png

I'm in December now, and any transfer I do (unless it's free, maybe?) doesn't come on board until July!!  This is the standard plane-Jane database on vanilla FM with no mods, logo packs, or skins. 

This is my first transfer window after the last FM update, so maybe it has to do with that?

I uploaded a save on your cloud called "Swedish transfer window bug - Högsby IK"

Edited by TroubleMan

Is this going to be fixed? Sweden is effectively unplayable because of this issue and if it’s staying that way I’d rather just uninstall.

• Administrators

Afraid it's one that is proving trickier than first anticipated, and we don't have a set timescale for when a fix would be released this cycle. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, if I could offer more of an update I would.