• VAR in Scottish Premiership

CraigEep
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Will VAR be added to the Scottish Premeirship? As it has been added irl as of 20/10/22

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators
    On 08/11/2022 at 01:03, gothenburg83 said:

Doesn't look like this has been updated for full release.......is this something we can add via the pregame editor?

Yes it can be added by both the PGE and IGE. Just to copy what I posted elsewhere in relation to this not being in game:

Hi everyone, just to clarify on this. When certain rules are introduced to leagues after the season starts it can be difficult to get this implemented quickly in game. In this instance as you've said it was only introduced a few weeks ago so wasn't possible for us to have this included. 

It is of course something being looked at for a future update where we'll be addressing some issues raised on this tracker and introducing some late changing real life rules. 

Our next minor update is primarily focused on game stability, so we will aim to try and get this addressed for our next major update. 

Thanks for your patience and next time please ask the SPL if they wouldn't mind introducing stuff like this before the season kicks off! 

Thanks Neil - good point about the SPFL but as they’re run by amateurs 😉, no surprise re the mid-season rule change 😂

In terms of PGE fix, I can’t see where to add in VAR. I can see how to add goal line technology but not VAR - are you/one of the team able to provide instructions? Apologies for a fairly basic question but I generally don’t touch editors!! 

Thanks in advance!