• Away and Home Games Portuguese League Issue

CasanovaG13
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, ive seen this bug been already reported for the BETA version of the game. Im currently playing the 23.2 version of the game and this issue is STILL persistent. Portuguese league games follow a simple trend: Home - Away - Home - Away - Home - Away... or vice-versa: Away - Home - Away - Home - Away - Home. So always alternated between home and away games.

I just recently created a new save and i have FIVE STRAIGHT away league games, and then on a different ocasion 4 straight home games. This is completely unrealistic and breaks the Portuguese league for me. Also portuguese league games aren't played on Wednesdays, like it has also been mentioned in previous bug reports.

Please address this issue as soon as possible, as it stands playing a portuguese league save is completly unrealistic.

PS: For your information F means Fora (Away) and C means Casa (Home).

Thanks for the attention

1.PNG.e797532059a08ff8dcf5fd18c93a5ad8.PNG2.PNG.1a9d5eeb5feb7be96412b3caa12252fd.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 07/12/2022 at 21:18, CasanovaG13 said:

Thanks for the reply and looking forward for the next update, happy holidays

Better if you wait seated... This bug including Wednesdays fixtures for Portuguese leagues are here for a few years and getting worse and they just don´t care

• Administrators

I've responded on your other post, Dark Angel. We're doing all we can to find a solution as quick as possible, but comments like that aren't helpful nor constructive.