• bad messege about 3000 minutes in polish league

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

In the Polish Ekstraklasa, we have rules that the sum of minutes of young players must be 3,000 minutes so that the club does not face a financial penalty.

My friend has over 3,000 minutes (he's already met the requirement) but he sees this message. At the beginning it is written that his club must expect a fine (the maximum value of the penalty is given, which is PLN 1_500_000 if young players play for a total of 0 minutes).

Then the text of the rule is written, which is that under-22 players must get 3000 minutes in 34 games.

Another message is the information that he already has 3755 minutes in 23 matches.

At the end there is information that during the match you can get a maximum of 270 minutes to the ranking.

The friend was terrified by the first sentence, i.e. the information that his club HAS TO RECEIVE A PENALTY, despite the fact that a few sentences later there is information that he has already exceeded the requirement (3755 > 3000).

The first sentence misleads players, and players think (confirmed info) that the game is bugged.

Could you fix this as soon as possible so that this message does not appear on new saves?

463 / 5 000
    Wyniki tłumaczenia
    In my opinion, the first sentence should be "you've reached the 3000 minutes requirement for U-22 players after xx games", "you don't need to think about this rule anymore because you've already done it" or something like that.

Maybe it's better if this message starts with the information that there is such and such a rule in the league and if CLUBS don't reach 3000 minutes they pay a penalty BUT you don't have to think about it because you've already done it.

That first message in the attached picture is really stressful.

80 FM polish rules not work good.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have this message throughout the second season too (first season in the Ekstraklasa).

Also my Second team don't have any fixtures and the manager doesn't arrange any friendlies.

Edited by DANNY1000000

On 30/11/2022 at 23:19, Marek3513 said:

i have similar problem. I play with a few u22 players every match and i have message that they have 0 minutes im 10 matches. 

IMG-20221128-WA0005.jpg

Is this fixed?

• Administrators

Afraid not from what I can see, we're looking to address it for future editions of the game due to the relative nicheness of the issue. I can only apologise, I know it's not the news you want to hear.