• CONCACAF Champions League Registration Issue

ericjames
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing a game as CPL team FC Edmonton, running into issues registering players for the CONCACAF Champions League. This year's competition is about to begin, and I'm currently at the squad registration prompt.

1. I have a number of players on my team which are not currently registered, and the "checkmark" box to include them in the registered squad is greyed out. The players don't have an "ineligible" info bubble, and the issue effects players who have: been on my team the previous season, new permanent signings, and new loan signings. The inability to register these types of players is not consistent, as there are other examples of such players on my team who are registered.

2. I qualified for the champions league last season as well, and it seems I am not able to unregister any players who were registered for last year's instance of the champions league. The "x" box to deselect them is not greyed out, but clicking on it doesn't change their status.

I've attached a copy of the save and an image of the registration screen.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi everyone, this issue has been resolved but you will need a new save file for the change to take effect.

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

1 minute ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi everyone, this issue has been resolved but you will need a new save file for the change to take effect.

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

I'm not sure it is resolved, though maybe the problem has been changed or mitigated.

On a new save it looks like this. I think all the players at the top are registered. You just don't have a choice as to register them. 

Anyway, I've loaded a save. 

• Reg Tv02.fm

So if you want to have a look at it, you can, but it's probably going to need someone to play through a whole part of the season in N America and registration to see what has changed, if anything.

20230303111203_1.jpg

On 02/03/2023 at 22:49, jjb99 said:

It's still not working for me after the update. It seems to be players I've signed from other Mexican teams, as if they are cup tied forever if they've played in the competition for another team, that's my theory. Academy players or players signed from abroad are unaffected. I'm 15 years in and 3/5 of the pentagon done so I'm very reluctant to start a new save. No goalkeepers available this season ffs.

NAreg.thumb.PNG.89edbfb102db4498b3e269737c5f92b8.PNG

Feel so sorry for you - had the same issue for my Pentagon too. Luckily my six unregistrable players were well spread around the squad so managed to get through it, but it's such a joke SI haven't sorted this after months and months.  

Hi, i'm having exact same issue with registration to 4th qualifying round for UCL.

Brak opisu.

I've uploaded my save file

• 2023-06-22-ucl.fm