• The qualifying table is wrong

altysrts
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

This table is not correct. especially the 16th country. please fix these errors

Ekran Görüntüsü (501).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 saat önce, Steff93 said:

@altysrts Avrupa Kupaları'ndaki yerlerle ilgili bu sorununuz devam ediyor mu?

The full version has arrived, still the same error persists

Edited by altysrts

I have this same situation. I dont know how to do, because in second sezon and later I have a problem with number of team in qualification rounds - 2 clubs have a free fate (bye) in R3, and some dissappear from competition.

2 saat önce, Steff93 said:

I have this same situation. I dont know how to do, because in second sezon and later I have a problem with number of team in qualification rounds - 2 clubs have a free fate (bye) in R3, and some dissappear from competition.

The same problem has been going on since FM22. It hasn't been resolved even though I have written many times. this is really weird and ridiculous. For this reason alone, I will not play until this bug is fixed. it's ruining my enjoyment of the game

@altysrts I also want to try if the files downloaded by steam are to blame and I will buy the game via epic games (until you have played 2 hours, you can also return it), because most players do not have this problem: /

9 saat önce, Steff93 said:

@altysrts Avrupa Kupaları'ndaki yerlerle ilgili bu sorununuz devam ediyor mu?

3 saat önce, Steff93 said:

@altysrts Ben de steam tarafından indirilen dosyaların suçlu olup olmadığını denemek istiyorum ve oyunu epik oyunlar üzerinden satın alacağım (2 saat oynayana kadar iade de edebilirsiniz), çünkü çoğu oyuncuda bu sorun yok: /

Edited by altysrts

I think you are a bot account because everyone has this situation

17 saat önce, Steff93 said:

Im not shure that everyone has this problem - I saw on Tacticof stream that he had everything ok - so I dont know whats the metter :/

I have had this problem too (link), but it looks like it only occurs in the first season. The table looks correct going into the second season (23/24).

)