• going to the next stage despite losing

AcademyAllTheWay
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

The first quarter final game was postponed due to eurocups and happened after the second one (see screenshot attached). Despite winning 3-1 total in these two games, my team didn't go through. Brondby went through to the semi-finals.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 024339.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, would you be able to send us a save file prior to the second Quarter Final Second Leg being played?

For some reason, I had a save file from Jan 17th 2052, which is about two months before the issue. Uploaded it to the cloud, the name of the file is "Jan_17_2052_prior_to_Denmark_Cup_Issue.fm"

Girafi

Posted (edited)

I've actually encountered almost the exact same issue recently.

I've uploaded a save file with the name "Sfb-Oure vs Randers - Two Legs Cup Bug", on the date of the First Leg (Randers FC vs. Sfb-Oure). The Second Leg have already been played. The first leg was also postponed due to continental football in this instance.

Edited by Girafi

I've had the exact same issue - 3-3 aggregate draw should have resulted in the game going to extra time, but instead has counted as a loss. 2nd leg played before the 1st leg due to a rescheduled game (UCL Ro16 took precedence).

I've uploaded my save (mt1990 - FC Midtjylland - Danish Cup reschedule bug) and screenshot below showing same schedule as the OP.

efbc2be4b8281be4253b48ba140d7d1e.png