• B team not entering competition

vara
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I asked in the feedback thread if anyone had noted this feature as working yet, but there was no further info from that, so raising here.

as per the screen shot of my post in the other thread, it was noted that our B team would be entering the Autumn reserve league and Danish Reserve League. However, none of this happened and our B team is fixtureless, other than friendlies.

I assume this is a bug as this was noted as a new feature, for B teams to be entered in competitions. I didnt request this B team, it was already here at save start. u19s also are not in a competition season 2, but were in the opening season.

image.png.1082df7f1f51549bb73eb6763dcb5c65.png

Additionally, unless im misunderstanding which 'team manager' im designating things to, i dont think the dev squad managers organising friendlies has worked for years.
    Especially with the u19 and telling it to organise a friendly every week.

My expectation would be that the u19/B team manager schedules a friendly every week, regardless of any potential competitive matches, only cancelling/ignoring if the week is too full.
    But i cant remember this working for atleast the last 3 years

image.png.6d851198d0af59afd48431445cd1c422.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Omg same thing here as well. I was just about to ask this. In my current HIK save, I have my B team trying to enter the autumn reserve season, but the season has already started yet my team still has no fixture.

1904540_20221109100420_1.png

1904540_20221109100447_1.png

1904540_20221109100518_1.png

I have the same issue in Hungarian Division as well. This is such a minor thing but at least in FM 22 the manager of the 2nd team could arrange friendlies. Now in this year edition he can't even do that. Now I have to arrange friendlies for the second team which is the biggest waste of my time, what am I paying the the 2nd team manager for?