• FM on Steam Deck - game crashes after entering the set pieces screen

SzymK
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I play beta on Steam Deck. Game crashes after entering the set pieces screen. Sometimes after a few second, sometimes right away. Even when i want to change the setting of the set pieces during the match.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I’m also having crashes on steam deck, but in my case it’s when I offer a player to clubs from their player menu - every time I do this it crashes 

• Administrators
    On 28/10/2022 at 08:40, Cgc said:

I’m also having crashes on steam deck, but in my case it’s when I offer a player to clubs from their player menu - every time I do this it crashes 

Please create your own thread in relation to your issue and we can investigate. 

• Administrators

@SzymK, when are you accessing the set pieces screen? Is this specifically during a match or outside of a match? Is this the set piece takers, or set piece instructions? Does it happen every time, or only when you perform a specific action? If it is a specific action, what is it? 

Are you running any custom graphics or add-ons? If so, do you have the same issue if they're removed? 

May also be worth uploading a save game and letting us know the file name so we can take a look. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

This happens during match and outside. The game crashes when I change set piece instructions. The first time, the game crashed after a few hours, then crashed each time after spending a few seconds in the set pieces screen.

I don't use any graphic add-ons.

One more thing - is it possible to do something to make the keyboard automatically appear in Steam Deck when I click in the in-game search engine?

• Administrators
    On 04/11/2022 at 09:45, SzymK said:

This happens during match and outside. The game crashes when I change set piece instructions. The first time, the game crashed after a few hours, then crashed each time after spending a few seconds in the set pieces screen.

I don't use any graphic add-ons.

One more thing - is it possible to do something to make the keyboard automatically appear in Steam Deck when I click in the in-game search engine?

Can you upload the save for us?

In terms of the keyboard, the game isn't officially supported for Steam Deck, however if we're able to do so we'll see if we can address the keyboard side of things. 

On 05/11/2022 at 17:44, Neil Brock said:

Can you upload the save for us?

In terms of the keyboard, the game isn't officially supported for Steam Deck, however if we're able to do so we'll see if we can address the keyboard side of things. 

Is there any plans to officially support the game through steam deck verification?