• Error: Match Unable to Initialise Properly - Corrupted and/or Missing Data

gerynash13
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hey everyone, I've had this issue. I tried to install the Audio Commentary mod from FMScout via Resource Archiver 2022 and now this pops up when I open the game. I've tried to uninstall both the game and Steam to no avail, I've verified the game files and nothing seems to solve this.

Any help will be very appreciated, thanks in advance.

Ps: The crash dumps folder is empty

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-02 170147.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hace 4 horas, Neil Brock dijo:

Definitely a corrupted install. Would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling again, but this time before doing so make sure your anti-virus program isn't interfering with either FM or Steam. Details on how to do this here - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997322566545

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

The only protection I have apart from Windows Defender was my VPN, and after preventing it from interfering nothing changed. I even tried to de-activate Windows Defender and it still pops up. Nothing seems to work.

hace 1 hora, Neil Brock dijo:

And if you completely remove the add-ons/mods and reinstall, do you get the same error message? 

I've deleted the "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023" folder and re-installed it, same thing appears.

hace 1 hora, Neil Brock dijo:

Just to be clear, that documents folder was it based within your C drive locally? Or was it being shared on OneDrive?

Would be also worth providing your Belarc as I've a feeling something is conflicting with the game install. Details on how to provide that here - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997103363345

Thanks. 

The documents folder is in my C Drive yes. Here's the Belarc file.

Thank you very much for your help.

Belarc Advisor - Computer Profile.html

• Administrators

Looking at your Belarc, it looks like you have installed the FM Scout Editor 2022. Can you uninstall that and see if it helps, please?

I've finally been able to solve it, I bought an external drive and created a steam library there. I installed it and the pop-up was gone! 

hace 1 hora, Jimmy Wong dijo:

Looking at your Belarc, it looks like you have installed the FM Scout Editor 2022. Can you uninstall that and see if it helps, please?

I uninstalled it and it still didn't work, can't tell what the issue was.

Either way, thank you so much for your help!