• Can't start the game, asking Denuvo code??

Matq_22
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hello all,

so my issue is, I bought the game from MS Store, had to wait 4 days longer then Steam user for "Early Access" to be available.

However, when I start the game is returns me the error, saying "I need to look for solutions."

I follow the instructions and paste the received code in the input window on Denuvo website, yet it doesn't return any code to enter in the box.

Please check the picture attached.

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Step_1.png

Step_2.png

Step_3.png

Step_4_No code appears.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi, this is something we are investigating. Thank you for raising the issue.

Same issue here, hope it will be fixed soon

1 hour ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi, this is something we are investigating. Thank you for raising the issue.

Ya I have also had the exact same problem could you please fix this. Thank you. 

• SI Staff

Due to unforeseen technical issues we have had to make the difficult decision to remove the Early Access version of FM23 from the Microsoft Store.

We are currently working to address those issues and it is our intention to reinstate the Early Access build as soon as that work is complete.

We believe that these issues will not affect the full release of FM23 on the Microsoft Store, which remains on course for November 8th.

We apologise to all of our players who have been affected.

• Administrators

If the game is launched frequently from a number of different devices (so via the same log-in) in some circumstances it can be blocked for a 24 hour period. Just to be clear, are you able to launch now without this same error occurring? 

@Neil BrockHi, I've got exactly the same problem with my FM23 very recently purchased via Xbox Gamepass. Is there something I can do about that issue, because I'm obviously not on an Early Access problem now... No answer from the Denuvo support, so maybe you can help me?

Same issue here. Would love a fix for this. 

I just installed it and have never played it before. Havent even logged into gamepass for months. So pretty weird if it wants me to wait 24h to start playing.

Edited by easkage
    More info

• Administrators
    On 23/12/2022 at 10:43, alecocq45 said:

@Neil BrockHi, I've got exactly the same problem with my FM23 very recently purchased via Xbox Gamepass. Is there something I can do about that issue, because I'm obviously not on an Early Access problem now... No answer from the Denuvo support, so maybe you can help me?

This issue should be fixed now. Can you let us know if this is the case, please?