• Scouts can not be added to York FC (National League team)

Gas Daddy
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I am managing York FC and I've noticed that the club has 0 scouts. Initially, I thought it was a league-level issue but now I'm in League Two and the board is yet to add any scout nor can I ask for one. All of the scouting reports in the "Scouting Centre" are from the assistant manager and DoF. In an attempt to fix it, I try to recruit a random scout anyway to see if I can get one in, I was able to negotiate a contract with them; however the transfer immediately dissapears after I click continue forward. It is annoying as I cannot use the Recruitment Focus feature which is part of the reason why I bought this year edition.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

P.s: Can I use the in-game editor to fix it manually?

09eb6q2iquz91.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f2739f1cb4bd125e59f96e3e8855e9d32b690204

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Gas Daddy

Can you check on the 'scouting' section what your scouting range is set to? If it's currently set to none try increasing that up one level (you may need to allocate some funds from the transfer budget to the scouting budget) and proceeding forward, that should then increase the number of scouts allowed. 

If you've already got a scouting range set, or the board don't increase the numbers for you after a week or so can you upload the save so we can take a look?

Kind regards
    Russell