• Players love me but do not support me

MM26
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm in a small club and I won almost everything with it, and I'm used to buy young players with no reputation and make them grow and become superstars so most of the players love me, thank me when they play their first national game or receive prizes and have me in their "preferred staff".

Despite that I have only 5 players in the Dynamics screen who support me and many of the players who love me have a negative feeling because they do not support me or "have no strong feelings about the squad's support for the manager".

19011054_Schermata2022-11-27alle15_06_37.thumb.png.dc4e7b6390c3d5d0fd72571c9a6ece89.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

This has ABSOLUTELY not been fixed. Wow, This has happened in every single save i have. I've uploaded the latest save i have which i started after the latest update. its called Yarmouth Town FC (v02).fm

Edited by casederik

On 07/03/2023 at 14:54, Kyle Brown said:

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

On 08/04/2023 at 14:31, casederik said:

This has ABSOLUTELY not been fixed. Wow, This has happened in every single save i have. I've uploaded the latest save i have which i started after the latest update. its called Yarmouth Town FC (v02).fm