• I can ask to look for an affiliate club twice (and probably more) in a row

phugalu
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I'm in charge of Newcastle United and on day 1 I asked to look for an oversees affiliate club for merchandising. I was able to have the same meeting again with my board and it actually shows up twice in my inbox too.

I can go into the same meeting again if I want to. I don't know what the result will be in two weeks time. Will I get to pick two clubs? It's the first year that this happens so I assume it's a bug?

image.thumb.png.58eae69ef439dbe0713f221eb54189b0.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I did the same (merchandise + scouting) and I got two mails with different options to choose from but both mails link to the same Proposed affiliated clubs page with same clubs eventho the mail itself is showing two different groups of clubs to choose from. It doesnt matter if I choose some from either mail link or reject recommendations - I cannot confirm/reject the second mail and I am stuck because I must respond to the important mail to continue playing but I cannot actually respond (buttons are grey).

Going on holiday for one day does the trick and I can continue. But still it is a bug.

image.png.22a32edc48eb5f0ce385a6cf67061c84.png

image.png.06fe7f862a271d29865cd20759d37929.png

image.png.50db203e1a7b508f0b0b86887f397f8b.png

Edited by Genhoo

• Administrators

Just wondering if yourselves or anybody else has spotted this since? We've made a few changes in previous updates and haven't been able to reproduce, so will close this off if nothing more is brought up.