• Changes to hidden controversy stat described in emails as the opposite of the actual change.

rsihn
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

As stated in the title, when a change in the controversy stat happens as a result of mentoring, the email telling you of this change describes it as the opposite of the the actual value change.  I would guess that this is due to controversy being a negative stat where a higher value is not a good thing, unlike the other personality stats, but this has not been reflected in how the game reads this.  This has been an issue at least as far back as FM21.  In this case, as the controversy stat goes down, which should be a good thing, the email describes the player as being more controversial rather than less and vice versa.   I just started playing FM23 and the issue still exists the same as it did in earlier versions. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

11 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could you please provide us with a save file from before the news item generated, thank you.

I don't have a save point like that right now but I'll send it over when it happens again. 

Still not fixed in FM24.  

I've now realized that I'm part of the problem here as I keep buying your games even though you don't fix the issues that I've taken the time to document and post.  So I'm going to remedy that myself by not purchasing another one of your games until you can prove to me that you've fixed this issue.