• AI managers' wages are off

abcdf
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

In every country except from england, AI managers' wages are way too low compared to reality. Even top managers moving in top teams such as Bayern, Juve etc. will always accept a contract of like 2-3 mln Euros per year tops, which is completely unrealistic. Only in English teams their wages are somehow more realistic with 8-9 mln Euros per year being awarded in top clubs. I have seen cases such as Guardiola moving to Juve for a 2 mln per year contract, while he earns something like 20 mln per year at City.

It also showcases that wages, differently from what happens to players, do not affect at all a managers choice to move from/to a club in game. They are just a number put there for show. It would be an interesting addition that would add realism to the whole managers' market.

I have been posting this issue for years but apparently it has not being addressed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Have you noticed this on any of the latest versions? It's one we've struggled to reproduce but hesitant to close it off just yet.

Il 31/1/2023 in 18:25 , Kyle Brown ha scritto:

Have you noticed this on any of the latest versions? It's one we've struggled to reproduce but hesitant to close it off just yet.

I did, I bring you an example from my most recent save. Guardiola moving to milan in 2025 for a 3 mln/year contract, against the 20 mln contract he had just 3 years prior at City

wages manager.PNG

• SI Staff

Hello, could you please send us that save file with Pep Guardiola, ideally from just before that appointment took place. Also can we ask if you have any third party/custom database/leagues?