• badly mapped reputation of a footballer of Qatari descent (that's a total noname)

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

I dont believe that this player has this reputation on world between Dani Alves and Gareth Bale

image.png.c5fe5200dcad8d0144251c8af9a97f8f.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's a difficult question. On the one side - we remember both Bale and Daniel Alves as great players from the past. World class players, I'd say. Ali has never been, and that's true.

On the other side - Daniel Alves is now 39, moved to the less reputed, Mexican league. Bale - is still 33, but since he left Tottenham, in summer 2021, he's played only 650 league minutes. 7 full length matches in more than 1 year, but in fact he plays in average less than 30 minutes per match now in the MLS. Definitely he's not that player, that he used to be at his top - at least as a club player.

Almoez Ali, on the opposite, is a player appearing at the World Cup. As well, as these two. Also having played a lot of matches in the NT, and scored a lot of goals there. He has won the AFC Cup in 2019, being the top goalscorer and the best player of the tournament. He was the top goalscorer of the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2021, and was chosen to the tournament's best 11.

Calling him "a total noname", well... let me not to continue.

If the parameter was called European Reputation, or Western Countries reputation, I would say you're absolute right. As it is World Reputation, we should remember, that there are parts of the world, where Almoez Ali is known much better ;)

And still, his reputation in the game is in fact lower, not by a small margin, that theirs - even if the number of stars at the screen looks the same.

On 21/11/2022 at 03:51, avto said:

That's a difficult question. On the one side - we remember both Bale and Daniel Alves as great players from the past. World class players, I'd say. Ali has never been, and that's true.

On the other side - Daniel Alves is now 39, moved to the less reputed, Mexican league. Bale - is still 33, but since he left Tottenham, in summer 2021, he's played only 650 league minutes. 7 full length matches in more than 1 year, but in fact he plays in average less than 30 minutes per match now in the MLS. Definitely he's not that player, that he used to be at his top - at least as a club player.

Almoez Ali, on the opposite, is a player appearing at the World Cup. As well, as these two. Also having played a lot of matches in the NT, and scored a lot of goals there. He has won the AFC Cup in 2019, being the top goalscorer and the best player of the tournament. He was the top goalscorer of the CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2021, and was chosen to the tournament's best 11.

Calling him "a total noname", well... let me not to continue.

If the parameter was called European Reputation, or Western Countries reputation, I would say you're absolute right. As it is World Reputation, we should remember, that there are parts of the world, where Almoez Ali is known much better ;)

And still, his reputation in the game is in fact lower, not by a small margin, that theirs - even if the number of stars at the screen looks the same.

ok, if he is local star it has sense but still I dont think it is good score

Edited by myfunnygame

On 04/02/2023 at 03:21, Kanwulf said:

What a total no name this Almoez Ali guy is - Who even is he?

24ec8e6db12a72ef7209aab5e27f72d3.png

ok, how good is Quatar League on the world?

How many times Asian clubs won Club World Championship?

How many times Asian national Teams play in quarter final (FYI: 2 times - both Koreas)

How many times Asian players won FIFA Best Player Award or Golden Ball?

Please stop making fun of me.

52 minutes ago, myfunnygame said:

ok, how good is Quatar League on the world?

How many times Asian clubs won Club World Championship?

How many times Asian national Teams play in quarter final (FYI: 2 times - both Koreas)

How many times Asian players won FIFA Best Player Award or Golden Ball?

Please stop making fun of me.

No-one is making fun of you - I've taken what you said on board and decreased his reputation in game.

Kanwulf

Posted (edited)

Just in future please try not to use language that can be misconstrued as condescending :)

Edited by Kanwulf