• News Source question

CTxCB
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Why is BBC Radio Wales not a new source for the clubs in Wales (JD Cymru Premier, JD Cyrmu North / South plus whatever cups are in Wales) plus Welsh Clubs in the English League System (Cardiff City, Swansea City, Wrexham, Newport County, etc.)? I feel that the news sources that are dedicated to Wales overall are lacking, and as an avid listener of BBC Radio Wales, I can confirm that they have radio and social media coverage of Welsh Football (although mostly the teams in England).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Colorado said:

Would also personally like to see improvements made to this aspect of the game but it's not a researcher/data issue.  

Where should this be then? Because "[Wales] (Official) League Specific Issues" sounds like it'd be specific to issues with the actual structure of the league; Sub rules, fixture issues, etc?

Colorado

Posted (edited)

I appreciate that, but the media side is managed separately and not by the researchers. I will raise it however.

Edited by Colorado

• SI Staff

Hi @CTxCB @Colorado

Adding media sources to the game is my domain. We signed an agreement with the BBC last year but looking at the list, Radio Wales was not included in that. As such, this  is why it's not currently appearing for those leagues and teams.

I'll reach out to see if it's possible to get them added for FM23. If there are any other media outlets you'd like to see included in the future, drop me a DM on the forums as I'm all ears. 

All the best, 

Andrew

2 hours ago, Andrew Sinclair said:

Hi @CTxCB @Colorado

Adding media sources to the game is my domain. We signed an agreement with the BBC last year but looking at the list, Radio Wales was not included in that. As such, this  is why it's not currently appearing for those leagues and teams.

I'll reach out to see if it's possible to get them added for FM23. If there are any other media outlets you'd like to see included in the future, drop me a DM on the forums as I'm all ears. 

All the best, 

Andrew

Thanks for responding to this, I can provide quite detailed media information for Welsh football. I'll DM you details.