Gilwho
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Thread for french ligue 2 discussion.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Il y a 16 heures, w.paulet a dit :

Emmanuel bably is not gk mais central defense 

Havre player

Bably's position was random (we missed to set his position).

He is now central defender, thanks !

In the Bordeaux Team aside from Bokele there are other players having strange ability with their feet. Bakwa  is listed everywhere as a righty but from seeing him in real life I always thought he was a lefty but you made him an exclusive lefty when it seems to be a debate so maybe check up on that. For n'simba, Michelin, Louis-Jean you all gave them really bad wrong feet attributes imo as they all play with ease on their wrong foot especially n'simba and Louis-Jean who played as a left wing back for several games this year using mainly his left foot. it seems to be quite recurring in the bordeaux team with almost the majority od the players having either really bad wrong feet or not correct ones. Aside from that davitashvili's attributes don't really reflect his actual level irl I believe he's been the best Bordeaux player since he arrived and his technical attributes seem to be lacking in game. Thanks for all the work that you guys are doing and aside from that the game is looking really good 

Edited by batailletimm

Hi @batailletimm,

Thanks for your feedback !

Always difficult to put good settings for both feets as it has a high impact on CA, we will have a look and see what we can do. Don't worry, I am not saying that there is nothing to change.

Regarding Davitashvili, he arrived later at the club and we needed to see him more before changing his profile. In that kind of situation we always trust the scouts of the country the player is coming from. Anyway, his profile will be reviewed for winter update, as for all other players ;)

Il y a 16 heures, w.paulet a dit :

Meïvin agesilas né le 29 juin 2006 buteurs ou ailiers saint etienne 

Player created, will be in for the winter update as database is already locked since last month.

Thanks

Le 04/11/2022 à 19:27, kda2602 a dit :

Player created, will be in for the winter update as database is already locked since last month.

Thanks

Good Evening! 

When you say, "winter update", you speak about "23.2" version?
    Not the march update with all the January's transfer ? (23.3 I guess) 

Il y a 22 heures, Gilwho a dit :

Good Evening! 

When you say, "winter update", you speak about "23.2" version?
    Not the march update with all the January's transfer ? (23.3 I guess) 

Winter update is the March update yes

Just I thought I had while playing as a Corsican only Bastia save. I'd like to preface that I'm not too familiar with French football (primarily Serie A). What do you all think about Corsican players(as well as new-gen from Corsican clubs) having Corse (or Italian just to simplify) as a secondary language? Similar to some of the clubs in Switzerland.

I would like to add that the Girondins Bordeaux players Johaneko Jean-Marie and Marvin de Lima should have the Basque "second nationality", since they were both born in Bayonne.

Surely there will be more cases like these... but right now I think these are the most relevant.

Thanks!

Le 25/12/2022 à 13:46, UribeKosta a dit :

I would like to add that the Girondins Bordeaux players Johaneko Jean-Marie and Marvin de Lima should have the Basque "second nationality", since they were both born in Bayonne.

Surely there will be more cases like these... but right now I think these are the most relevant.

Thanks!

Done, thanks !

Le 05/01/2023 à 01:52, w.paulet a dit :

Quelle est la date de naissance pour faire apparaître un joueur dans fm 23 avec la base de donnée hivernal 

Salut, cela n'a pas changé avec la maj hivernale, c'est la même date pour toute la durée de FM23 (comme te l'avais dit Kda2602 précédemment sur ce topic):

"We can't add players born after 31/08/2006 for this FM"