• Winter Update - Arsenal

toby14
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Really enjoying the game and very much looking forward to the winter update. 

Although I am keen to see the much needed improvements to a few of the Arsenal players.

White, Zinchenko, Partey, Xhaka and Nketiah are criminally underrated by the game so really hoping they’re more accurately represented in the winter update. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Sorry for criminally underrating the players, but can I ask that you please refrain from calling the police?  Last thing I need right now :D

You must remember that at the last juncture I was rating a team that had finished 5th in the league after a late season collapse, not a team that is top of the league on 50 points at the halfway stage.

I actually had multiple FM playing Arsenal fans tell me Nketiah was "criminally" overrated at the start of the season!

All the players you mention and others have had a full review and you'll see this when the update goes out.  Cheers!

Haha, well if Partey and Zinchenko’s CA’s aren’t in the 170’s, I may well have to get on the blower to the police haha!

Nice to hear the Arsenal squad have had a full review and excited to see the upgrades when the update drops! 

Cheers!

On 02/02/2023 at 18:58, Dan Ormsby said:

Sorry for criminally underrating the players, but can I ask that you please refrain from calling the police?  Last thing I need right now :D

You must remember that at the last juncture I was rating a team that had finished 5th in the league after a late season collapse, not a team that is top of the league on 50 points at the halfway stage.

I actually had multiple FM playing Arsenal fans tell me Nketiah was "criminally" overrated at the start of the season!

All the players you mention and others have had a full review and you'll see this when the update goes out.  Cheers!

Hi Dan, who is the Leeds researcher so I can tag them in my post.

• SI Staff
    On 07/02/2023 at 11:04, LUFC83 said:

Hi Dan, who is the Leeds researcher so I can tag them in my post.

Just post, we'll make sure he sees it, if necessary.