• Anthony Gordon Stats

aqon4321
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm not an Everton fan, but i feel anthony gordon' stats are a bit low, considering his performances this season. Could do with a little bump.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

100% - not a massive increase, but certainly something. He's quick and agile, maybe 16 for acc/pace?

We've also got some highly rated youth players IRL but they are all really poor in game - with the amount of 1's i had in several players, i suspect a lot of their stats were left blank - will wait for the editor to check

Obviously our last season wouldn't do any of our players a favour, so a lot of them probably got a CA decrease

• SI Staff
    On 27/10/2022 at 12:39, evertonmarc said:

100% - not a massive increase, but certainly something. He's quick and agile, maybe 16 for acc/pace?

We've also got some highly rated youth players IRL but they are all really poor in game - with the amount of 1's i had in several players, i suspect a lot of their stats were left blank - will wait for the editor to check

Obviously our last season wouldn't do any of our players a favour, so a lot of them probably got a CA decrease

Thanks @evertonmarc and @aqon4321 - your views on Anthony Gordon will be taken into account.

Everton do have some highly rated youth players, in-game.

On 27/10/2022 at 12:39, evertonmarc said:

Hi @evertonmarc and @aqon4321. Firstly let me introduce myself as Everton assistant researcher, I’m fairly new to the role so still learning my trade.

In regard to Gordon, personally, as an avid Everton fan I feel he’s still got very much a lot to develop. His inconsistencies in-real-life form, based off last season and early this season are the reason he’s only had a slight increase from FM22. His CA is fairly standard for Everton’s first team alongside a decent PA which gives him a high ceiling with plenty of room for development under the right facilitation. There is some potential changes to his physical stats which may see a boost in the next update - unfortunately these were not picked up before the data lock unfortunately.

The youth teams are actually fairly highly rated in game in correspondence to their in-real-life abilities. Their attributes that are limited to 1 are purely due to the attributes known are inputted into their profile and the rest is sporadically placed by the database in relation to their current ability. Each player will develop these in relation to their potential ability, again under the right facilitation. I know which players I’ve set with a higher ceiling than others, if you feel if there’s one in particular, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss that.

Hope my comment helps you to understand my reasoning in the decisions I’ve made.

On 10/11/2022 at 18:01, evertonmarc said:

yeah just i had one of our higher rated (IRL) youth players, he had 1 strength, and a few other 1's in really bad area's which was a shame :)

Yeah I understand, especially in key attributes that are fundamental to their role so I've added this area to my priorities for the next update.