• Wrexham is very un-realistic!

juniorsquide
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I'm about to enter my 4th season on the Beta with Wrexham and I have to say they seem deeply untrue to reality. First off my attendance rarely get's about 9,000 average despite gaining back to back to back promotions (entering championship) which is ridiculous given the average attendence currently is pretty much stadium capacity around 10,000. Also the chairmen in real life are putting huge amounts of money into wrexham and have spent big and are doing lots for the facilities and stadium. Awaiting planning approval on new Kop stand which will increase capacity to around 15,500. They've spent big on Mullins and Palmer and don't show signs of stopping. With my career game the club don't seem to make money but with tv revenue (documentary income), merchandise revenue over 500k in the past 6 months or so in the real world this is Wrexham should be raking in huge profits not losses! Also sponsors including TikTok and Expedia! I've brought this up in a thread elsewhere and had an admin tell me to post here. It just really really isn't realistic of who and what Wrexham now are and it's really disappointing as I love FM mainly due to the realism and research that normally goes into it!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Wrexham are set with what used to be called a 'sugar daddy', they have the sponsorships from Expedia and TikTok included, have their average attendance set as 8200 (last year's average). They are the only club outside the top two divisions with that status of sugar daddy set.

You say the club is awaiting planning approval for a stand to be improved. That means that approval has NOT been granted yet. Therefore, we cannot include it, as that would breach our licensing agreements. We do not presume all ground improvements are approved until they actually are approved. 

The owners are having to put huge money in to cover the huge wages you are paying, so therefore you are not making money, but losing it. Those are losses the owners are set to cover as per the 'sugar daddy' investor type set in the game.

Alright aggressive staff member.  Borderline troll response! So what can you include with a club with a bright future that is barely reflected by in game usability? Cause I certainly haven't had any sugar daddy style investment into the club!

• SI Staff

If you are not experiencing any sugar daddy investment, then you need to log an appropriate bug in the gameplay Bug Tracker, because it is set in the database for them to have that investor type. 

Right, and what subcategory am I being redirected to this time? As previously stated I've already been directed to post here by a staff member? Not exactly a straightforward process this Dean? At least I'm getting to deal with friendly positive people though buddy!

SO Wrexham are identical on the full release???? That was a waste of time and massively dissapointing! So no point starting my career game from afresh given you've changed nothing???? Cheers.

On 07/11/2022 at 10:24, juniorsquide said:

Right, and what subcategory am I being redirected to this time? As previously stated I've already been directed to post here by a staff member? Not exactly a straightforward process this Dean? At least I'm getting to deal with friendly positive people though buddy!

You should try calming down the attutude, and not acting like a spoilt brat. You might get people more willing to engage with you.

Try logging the bug in here, explaining that your club is not receiving the investment you'd expect from its "Sugar Daddy" owner - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/759_all-other-issues/

The process is straightforward, as many many other people seem to manage it.

• Administrators

This is set correctly within the database so as recommended please feel free to flag in the appropriate location (All Other Issues) in relation to this not being triggered. 

Many thanks. 

This is now closed for further comments