• I'm having issues with online games.

kemiksiz çıtır
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I play an online save ona  regular basis with a group and before yesterday, on 15th of May i had no problems but yesterday, on 16th of May i couldn't get in to the save. I had the error "Unable to connect to server". I checked my internet connection and I'm was having more than 65 Mbps download and more than 6 Mbps upload. Then I restarted my game, restarted Steam, restarted my PC, checked the integrity of local files from Steam, deleted and reinstalled the game but nothing worked. I thought maybe it is a temporary thing and will be fixed by itself over the night but it didn't. Can you help me as soon as possible please?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

no one cares anymore, no one from the staff answers, it's unacceptable. the only person who gave us information "Zachary Whyte" surely saw that no one was dealing with it so he also gave up!

1 ora fa, kemiksiz çıtır ha scritto:

For the last two days I've been contacting both SEGA Support and Epic Support twice. Epic Support claimed it is not their problem since I use Steam to launch the game both times. On the other hand, the first time I sent a ticket to SEGA Support they didn't say anything about Epic, but the second time i contacted them they said it is an Epic Online Service problem. I'm putting the screenshots I got under this so you can see it yourselves. I don't know what is going on. It feels like nobody cares about the players having problem right now. I want as much people as possible to see this. This is how both Sports Interactive and Epic are treating their customers. 

ss213.png

sss215.png

sss216.png

ss218.png

Steam has no problems, also because it is one of the three stores, along with Microsoft and together with Sony.

Football Manager hooks up to Epic Games for servers.

In my view, when Epic updated the policy of its flagship game, Football Manager collapsed and the same other games have connection problems with micro and macro lag, due not only to the update but also to the bulk of people who returned to its number one game.

I'll wait until tomorrow when they do routine maintenance, I'm confident, but I'm not even sure... it's been six days now, I can wait even one more

31 dakika önce, IlDoc said:

Steam has no problems, also because it is one of the three stores, along with Microsoft and together with Sony.

Football Manager hooks up to Epic Games for servers.

In my view, when Epic updated the policy of its flagship game, Football Manager collapsed and the same other games have connection problems with micro and macro lag, due not only to the update but also to the bulk of people who returned to its number one game.

I'll wait until tomorrow when they do routine maintenance, I'm confident, but I'm not even sure... it's been six days now, I can wait even one more

This is my 7th day of waiting also. But if they're going to do a maintenance tomorrow I'll also wait and see.

Just now, VitorMalta said:

so did i understand epic games only works on tuesday? the other days they don't work?

As I understood except their customer services they only work on tuesday like you said. And the only thing that customer services do is lie.

Haha I got exactly the same replies as you posted. It's literally been a copy-pasta for a week, what a bunch of frauds :D 

• SI Staff

Hello everyone, we are continuing to work with Epic to try and get this issue resolved. Epic's P2P Networking is having troubles, we apologies again for the inconvenience, we understand your frustration.

Just to reiterate and clear up any confusion, we use the Epic Online Services for all of our servers and online games. (Steam, Epic, Microsoft Store, PlayStation, Xbox etc.)

1 saat önce, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, we are continuing to work with Epic to try and get this issue resolved. Epic's P2P Networking is having troubles, we apologies again for the inconvenience, we understand your frustration.

Just to reiterate and clear up any confusion, we use the Epic Online Services for all of our servers and online games. (Steam, Epic, Microsoft Store, PlayStation, Xbox etc.)

But Epic Support says the problem they're having is only about notifications. And they claim it is not their problem if we use Steam to launch the game. Which one of you lying? 

1 ora fa, kemiksiz çıtır ha scritto:

But Epic Support says the problem they're having is only about notifications. And they claim it is not their problem if we use Steam to launch the game. Which one of you lying? 

Mate, how can it be Steam problem, if the game itself has multiple platforms?

So does it mean that by pure coincidence, the servers of Microsoft, Xbox, PlayStation and Steam fell on the same day? What was it, a down of the servers in friendship? Come on, let's be serious.

1 dakika önce, IlDoc said:

Mate, how can it be Steam problem, if the game itself has multiple platforms?

So does it mean that by pure coincidence, the servers of Microsoft, Xbox, PlayStation and Steam fell on the same day? What was it, a down of the servers in friendship? Come on, let's be serious.

It might be a problem caused by Sports Interactive itself instead of all those platforms having problem at the same time.

14 ore fa, kemiksiz çıtır ha scritto:

It might be a problem caused by Sports Interactive itself instead of all those platforms having problem at the same time.

IMG_8024.jpeg

update: playing in LAN works. I had a friend remotely connect to my laptop and log in to his own Steam account while I'm on desktop, and playing like this works.

• SI Staff

Hi everyone, can you please tell us what country/region you are playing from. This will help with our investigation.

We're seeing players in certain regions be unaffected by this issue.

7 dakika önce, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi everyone, can you please tell us what country/region you are playing from. This will help with our investigation.

As I said before, I'm from Turkey.

9 minuti fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Even in Italy we have this problem

On 17.05.2023 at 19:52, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, this isn't regional, the country you live in doesn't matter, we're don't know at this time when this issue with Epic will be fixed, we apologise for this inconvenience. 

But there's one thing though. When this issue first happened you answered my question about the problem being regional as no. You asking this right now shows us that you answered my first question without a knowledge to throw me away. Also you're asking this on 8th day of the problem which makes me think why weren't you able to identify if it was regional or not before to solve the problem quicker.

24 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Many players having problem in online mode in Greece