• I'm having issues with online games.

kemiksiz çıtır
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I play an online save ona  regular basis with a group and before yesterday, on 15th of May i had no problems but yesterday, on 16th of May i couldn't get in to the save. I had the error "Unable to connect to server". I checked my internet connection and I'm was having more than 65 Mbps download and more than 6 Mbps upload. Then I restarted my game, restarted Steam, restarted my PC, checked the integrity of local files from Steam, deleted and reinstalled the game but nothing worked. I thought maybe it is a temporary thing and will be fixed by itself over the night but it didn't. Can you help me as soon as possible please?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for your answer but I have one or two more question about the matter. While all the others living in UK, US or Europe had no problems I, living in Turkey, had. So is it something regional and can you tell me when is it going to be fixed?

• SI Staff

Hi, this isn't regional, the country you live in doesn't matter, we're don't know at this time when this issue with Epic will be fixed, we apologise for this inconvenience. 

11 dakika önce, Kyle Brown said:

I'm afraid we can't say for sure. As soon as there's an update to give we'll be in touch. 

How long is it going to take? It's already been 3 days. I was playing online saves since FM22 also and never had a problem like this before.

Exactly, there just is not enough communictaion on the matter. We are a group of 5 people  in late 20's that need to adjust our schedules to meet at the same time once a week and we come to this without any in depth explanation or work around... Do you think we can fix this via hamachi or something?

12 dakika önce, wildje said:

Exactly, there just is not enough communictaion on the matter. We are a group of 5 people  in late 20's that need to adjust our schedules to meet at the same time once a week and we come to this without any in depth explanation or work around... Do you think we can fix this via hamachi or something?

I don't think I will use hamachi but I agree with you %100. It's been 3 days and there is no explanation of why is this happening (they said it is because of Epic but didn't give any spesific explanation) and no clue about when it is going to be fixed even approximately. 

• SI Staff

We can't give a time frame as this is with the Epic Online Services, we're sorry for inconvenience but as soon as they have let us know when its been fixed we will respond on here.

The Epic status is currently affecting the P2P Networking, which all our online games run on.

Just make sure to avoid the servers with new additions of the game. If we had direct connection we would all be quiet today.. :) 

It's been 3 days. Any comments from Epic? Very frustrating that we can't even play a LAN game, would be good to add direct connections by IP.

43 minutes ago, wildje said:

It says it is operational now on status, but the row next to it is degraded. Can anyone check if it works? 

image.png.491b0b9dc0ac156995b8343df7ef1a69.png

You have to check the yellow box on top of the page

26 minutes ago, tsubus said:

You have to check the yellow box on top of the page

Yes I know, it was just false hope .. while at work and can't check personally. Had a nice quiet weekend planned with friends, our save and a few beers. :D 

58 dakika önce, Zachary Whyte said:

This is current status from Epic.

We're asking Epic for more details, we appreciate your patience with this matter.

Screenshot (400).png

This current situation we're in right now is with the most polite definition I can come up with after 4 days of not being able to have even tiny information about when it'll be fixed is SHIT. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not criticizing Sports Interactive here. This is happening because of Epic Games and they're fully responsible for this. The most problematic part is they don't share anything about the matter, not even Sports Interactive.

• SI Staff

Hi everyone, Epic have put in a potential fix, from our testing we have been able to join 10 random lobbies.

Could you please try and see if you are able to to join a lobby.

If you are still having issues we will let Epic know and they will have to investigate further.

24 dakika önce, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi everyone, Epic have put in a potential fix, from our testing we have been able to join 10 random lobbies.

Could you please try and see if you are able to to join a lobby.

If you are still having issues we will let Epic know and they will have to investigate further.

I'm still getting the same error...