• Retiring after spell at current club IGE feature for players doesn't work

Adrià Planes
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Being trying to retire players using this feature come the end of their contracts, but it doesn't work, they just leave the club and continue to search for new ones.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you send over your editor file please, and let us know some examples of effected players? 

It hasn't been reproducing on our end I'm afraid.

On 21/02/2023 at 22:41, Kyle Brown said:

Could you send over your editor file please, and let us know some examples of effected players? 

It hasn't been reproducing on our end I'm afraid.

The IGE files? How do i do this? What exact files do you need?
    Thank you for your answer and excuse me for the late reply

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, please click this link to our cloud service - https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Then locate your editor files using the pathway below:

C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data

Once the files have uploaded please tell us the file names. :) 

File name config.xml

EDIT1: Is that supposed to be the In-Game Editor file?

EDIT2: Affected player was Lionel Messi(37 years old, on contract expiry)

• config.xml
    Edited by Adrià Planes

7 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

There should be a file in that folder with .fmf at the end, do you see any that say that?

No, all there is, is this file inside the folder. Check the screenshot below. Perhaps, i somehow managed to get to the wrong directory... I don't believe so.

Second pic, shows the Users

Capture.JPG

Capture 1.JPG

Edited by Adrià Planes

20 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

That's okay, could you please upload your save file to us instead?

With some more examples of effected players.

I uploaded the save file today. Just read the message that the save file is "locked", so i guess you got your hands on it and are reviewing it or something.

I would like to add that i forgot to mention, i had an incidence of my antivirus firing up about a couple times due to another game's file that was deemed as "spyware" or something, while i was playing Football Manager, causing the seasonal stats of each player/staff's in the History tab to not show. To be specific, anything from the moment i started the save vanished(and still won't show after the end of each season) and everything before that date shows as normal. So perhaps, for whatever reason, that editor .fmf file got wiped along with the file that governs the History tab.

Any thoughts?

Thank you for looking into it.

• SI Staff

Thanks for information. We'd recommend digging into your firewall settings and making sure FM allowed/unblocked.

We didn't receive your save file (it shouldn't say the file is locked), most likely because of your firewall. Could you please temporarily switch it off and try uploading the save again, thank you.

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thanks for information. We'd recommend digging into your firewall settings and making sure FM allowed/unblocked.

We didn't receive your save file (it shouldn't say the file is locked), most likely because of your firewall. Could you please temporarily switch it off and try uploading the save again, thank you.

Re-uploading it now

On 27/02/2023 at 12:59, Zachary Whyte said:

Should be uploaded to you right now. Check it out and let me know please.

Thank you again for your time.