• Editing club names of B teams and U18 teams is not displayed once you start a new game

Mons
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

By way of example, in its affiliates list, Rapid Vienna (UID 155) has Akademie Rapid Vienna (UID 16009426) set as an U18 team.

If you edit the club name of Akademie Rapid Vienna (UID 16009426) in the editor, the changes display in the editor, but not in the changes tab within the editor itself and not when you start a new game, because the default name (i.e. Akademie Rapid Vienna) will still display.

Using lnc files still works, so it would appear that the changes are not being saved at all.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I would add to this issue following I've seen in previous years, but I don't know is it fixed in this year's editor...

E.g. you add reserve team / youth team and changing names of those teams doesn't work.. Editor recognizes change has been made, but you "can't see" change.. For example "Man Utd Reserves" you change to "XYZ".. Either you move to next field or save schange it reverts back to "Man Utd Reserves"

So hopefully this can be fixed aswell..

22 hours ago, Luke Cro said:

I would add to this issue following I've seen in previous years, but I don't know is it fixed in this year's editor...

E.g. you add reserve team / youth team and changing names of those teams doesn't work.. Editor recognizes change has been made, but you "can't see" change.. For example "Man Utd Reserves" you change to "XYZ".. Either you move to next field or save schange it reverts back to "Man Utd Reserves"

So hopefully this can be fixed aswell..

The two issues are, I think, in fact related.

Yup, perhaps my little crumb to add.

I removed all the "Real Name' stuff (havent tested which one is the correct one), and the league name changes I made through the editor show AFTER the game is started. The coded names are left there when choosing a manager. 

SOOO, it reads it IN THE GAME AFTER THE GAME IS STARTED, but not during the initial setup after you have chosen your leagues.

This is very annoying. I dont want to ruin my whole game for the sake of fake names, and vice versa.

Will there be some update on this soon?