• Summarize what is missing in the news item - players of your team

Matteo3champions
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

i’ve noticed that are missing some news item (some i’ve reported also in this bug tracker) and i want to summarize in a single post:

-if a player played a great match and you praise him in the post match team talk, there could be the chance that in the post match he is happy with the media about that - never seen in FM 23 (but happens to AI manager) 

-the same if he plays a great match after a long injury and he’s grateful to his manager for the trust - never seen in FM 23

-if a on loan player received a prize (for example, player of the month) it could be appear a message that is happy to be on loan to your team (and in general the team became one of his favourite) - never seen in FM 23 (but happens to AI managers)

-if player Misses an important penalty, it could appear a message in the news item about his reaction - never seen in FM 23 (but it happens to AI managers)

-when a player expires his loan period, it could be appear a message if he has appreciate or not his loan - never seen in FM 23

maybe this things are fixed with 23.2 version?

thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another item is missing - Messi renewed the contract for a year, and will be his last year. IN the info panel of the player, he's happy to end the career in my team, but in the news item from the media, it doesn't appear the news that is happy to end his career in Inter (and it happens to AI manager when Immobile signed a contract with Lazio, the last one of his career, and the news item appear)

The name of the file is "messi new contract".

Thanks.

• SI Staff

We don't actively remove features or elements of the game in this area. If there's a bug of something not generating when it should we'd need a save game to investigate and resolve. Not seeing it in a particular save or with certain instances doesn't mean that it's not present in the game at all though. The fact you've seen several with AI managers shows they're still in the game. We would really need to be seeing save game files where you feel it should have happened and hasn't for each instance.

1 ora fa, Michael Sant ha scritto:

We don't actively remove features or elements of the game in this area. If there's a bug of something not generating when it should we'd need a save game to investigate and resolve. Not seeing it in a particular save or with certain instances doesn't mean that it's not present in the game at all though. The fact you've seen several with AI managers shows they're still in the game. We would really need to be seeing save game files where you feel it should have happened and hasn't for each instance.

@Michael Sant Ok i’ll post what i mean.

one i’ve done it: it’s in the previous post and the name file is “Messi new contract” (read the post previous  and you’ll see what i mean”