• Qualification text doesn't make sense

odemill1
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Says a point will allow each team to qualify but we're 2nd and 3rd

image.png.14c5c2c5f405104330e53d80e20f653d.pngimage.png.12f17584c95cf5f722841e0129fbdcaa.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, the last time you said something to me was like 3 days ago and was that you was confused and a remainder we have been talking for 13 days i dont even know if you are working on it since you said you were confused... so can i please have a update and if possible a very complete and concrete update about my save thank you. 

19 horas atrás, RM10 disse:

Hello, the last time you said something to me was like 3 days ago and was that you was confused and a remainder we have been talking for 13 days i dont even know if you are working on it since you said you were confused... so can i please have a update and if possible a very complete and concrete update about my save thank you. 

• SI Staff

Hi, we've had a look at your save and identified the issue. We're confident it should be fixed in a future update.

Looking at the save, the unhappiness in question is not a 'must respond' item, so you should be able to just continue or decline the interaction and continue with your save, as it doesn't seem to be a game breaking issue, thank you.

Like im pretty sure that it isnt positive to have the players unhappy at all the time since i will not be aloud to talk to any players the whole save, i know i can still play but it cant be the ideal thing... and a future update is what a few days, 2 weeks, a month i would like to have a idea, because i always do my first save with benfica because its my club and i want to do it in full "conditions" and if you say that a future update takes like a month and i have already waited like 2 weeks i will unfortunately maybe start a save with another club (that i dont even know if i can)... but anyways thanks for the info and yeah if you can more specific on the update i would aprecciate that.

• SI Staff

We're not able to provide a time frame on update releases because there are many factors that go into consideration. These forums are one of the first places any updates will be announced though. We appreciate its highly frustrating to run into this sort of issue and I do apologise its impacting your save but we're not able to give you the precise information you'd perhaps be wanting at this time.