• Players in U18 squad shown as illegible

wazza
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Since the update I have some U18 players in my main first team squad so that they can be mentored by senior players.

I am playing some friendlies and have made the U18 players who will not play in my first team, but train with them due to mentoring available for the U18 squad,  Howver when it comes to match day for the friendlies it says that they are illegible for some reason.

I did not notice this before the winter update so not sure if it happened or not.

Can you advise if this is in the correct forum as I cannot find another place for it to go, if it can be fixed as it is quite game breaking for player development and if you require more information

Hull City Under 18s_ Overview.png

Hull City Under 18s_ Overview-2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The players in question have not been picked for my first team or subs, they are in the first team squad list but noted as available for U18s squad.

Sani and Mosson who are in the U18s squad also are available for the U21 squad whose match is in a days or twos time, so that might explain why they are illegible, but it does not explain why it is so for the other U18 players who are shown as illegible.

Post showing 1st team squad showing U 18s as in 1st team squad but not in match day squad - but made available for U18s squad - but yet they are inelegible to play

HullCity_Overview-2.thumb.png.a5f6b786a15af7895992bd37d81d107e.png

Edited by wazza

Thanks Neil, I managed to fix it by re-assigning all of the players to the correct squads and re-setting it all.

Dont know why but the U18 manager would pick U21 players in his squad to make the squad up, when the players where U18 in age but only made available for U21 gmaes by me.  I reset everything and it seems to have hopefully reset it

I'm having a similar problem. Make available unselected first-team players in reserve or u18 team, but they are ineligible on the day match.

I don't understand how you managed to reset it. Could you explain me, please?