• Not enough goals scored in simulated leagues

kenankodro
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I compared goals scored per team in the 5 top leagues, there is way less goals scored in all leagues.

ligue 1

IRL : 1.47 goal per match per team
    FM : 1.14

serie A

IRL : 1.27
    FM : 0.98

premier league

IRL : 1.44
    FM : 1.15

Liga

IRL : 1.27
    FM : 1.18

Bundesliga

IRL : 1.68
    FM : 1.25

This means hundreds of goals less in a season.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I reported this bug last year (FM22). Missing 200-250 goals from the simulated leagues. So, the top scorers also score very few goals.

Si games answer:"We're aware of this one and are investigating it further, thanks for flagging :)" 

Repair failed. Disappointing.

Man City win Premier League with 54 goals :D

Bundesliga missing 200 goals (but all leagues missing about 200 goals). Top Goalscorer Mané with 16 goals.

English Premier Division_ Stages.png

Bundesliga_ Stages.png

In my opinion they won't solve it, a problem that has existed for years. Not a priority for Si Games. There are many 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 etc results in simulated leagues. There are almost no high-scoring matches at all for example: 5-4, 4-3, 6-2, 6-1, 4-4, 5-2, 7-0 etc. This should be changed. 

7 minutes ago, Cle said:

In my opinion they won't solve it, a problem that has existed for years. Not a priority for Si Games. There are many 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 etc results in simulated leagues. There are almost no high-scoring matches at all for example: 5-4, 4-3, 6-2, 6-1, 4-4, 5-2, 7-0 etc. This should be changed. 

While I have noticed past games a lack of scoring, I feel like this year's game is a lot worse. Previous years I would see simulated leagues with players easily scoring 20+

• Administrators

We're aware of an issue related to the 'quick match stats' not being consistent with the full matches played and is being reviewed by the team.

Thanks. 

42 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We're aware of an issue related to the 'quick match stats' not being consistent with the full matches played and is being reviewed by the team.

Thanks. 

That's great to hear. Thank you for getting back to us. I hope it's fixed asap.

Hello, no this is definitely not fixed.

Here are the goals scored per game per team in my save right now, still way below real life numbers.

Bundesliga : 1.33

Serie A : 1.15

Liga : 1.18

Ligue 1 : 1.30

Premier League : 1.30

Another way to see it is to look at leagues top scorers, they score way less goals than you would expect (apart from maybe Haaland and Mbappé, but even for them it's subpar)

20230203131150_1.jpg

20230203131159_1.jpg

20230203131215_1.jpg

20230203131233_1.jpg

20230203131251_1.jpg

20230203131314_1.jpg

20230203131342_1.jpg

I uploaded "less goals scored.fm"

The save was created after the beta, but if something changed after recent updates, it would be visible in the latest seasons.

Hello everyone 👋🏻 in short, I'm still playing fm 23. Tell me, how to fix the problem with the performance of teams of all leagues? For example, in Serie A, the team scores no more than 50+-60 goals in a season. The average number of goals is much less ..