• Near Post Corner OP Again + Other Things Noticed

toby14
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi all,

Firstly want to say, thoroughly enjoying the new game! 

Onto what I have noticed:

- Near post corners are OP again. Finished my first season with Arsenal and Gabriel has 34 goals.. 

- When I go to edit a recruitment focus and click confirm, it doesn't save what I edited. Want to edit the minimum potential ability from 4.5 stars to 4, but I can't.  

- Totti isn't listed on Roma's Legends, Icon or Favorite personnel page.

- Thierry Henry is no longer in the game, he is still alive and a coach IRL.

- Thomas Partey is still painfully average, whereas IRL he is a Rolls Royce and the difference maker for a top of the table Arsenal team. (74% win percentage with him in the side) 

Hopefully these get sorted by full release. 

Cheers! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I literally can't score a corner while aiming them at the near post. In 2 seasons, I think we scored 3.

No clue what's going on. I have one of the best corner takers in the game and people with good skills to get on the end of it.

Literally having a header that goes towards goal instead of it being headed away and running into a counter attack seems impossible for me and I've tried everything when it comes to set pieces.

• Administrators

We'd need you to raise these issues separately on the correct areas of the forum, as they all require separate files in order to be taken to the next stage.

Corners would need to be raised in Match AI, although to my knowledge there aren't any overall concerns with them being OP. If you can provide your save file that shows corner statistics, we can review.

Recrutiment focus not confirming would need to be in UI, although I believe it may be under review already.

Totti, Henry and Partey would all be need to be raised within the Data section, albeit I suspect the Partey one would need a lot more support as it'll be subjective.