• Managing in Germany but got to vote for Manager of the year in Belgium league?

Bakiano
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

image.png.aff5db283fd4e7930cd79cb9c410d066.pngHello,

I've got a weird e-mail where I had to vote for a manager of the year in Belgium league, which would be completely okay but I am managing in German league. :D

Here is a SS from it and I upload my save with the name:

• Bakir Djulic - Dortmund.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Known issue reported a few times already that should be fixed for the game release. Its not the Manager of the Year vote even, just some charity award thing.

Edited by T-IceMan

• SI Staff

Many thanks for taking the time to share this one with us. It's an issue our QA team are aware of and looking into further. Always helpful to have more examples.

On 05/11/2022 at 20:03, T-IceMan said:

Known issue reported a few times already that should be fixed for the game release. Its not the Manager of the Year vote even, just some charity award thing.

Sorry for reporting a bug which I didn't look that it was reported already and sorry for mistaking it as a manager of the year vote. :)

On 06/11/2022 at 07:13, Michael Sant said:

Many thanks for taking the time to share this one with us. It's an issue our QA team are aware of and looking into further. Always helpful to have more examples.

Okay, I don't have time to look through the bug forum to see was a bug raised or not, I will always open a new thread when I see a new bug and report it.