• Unable to upgrade youth facilities higher than Superb

HighFlyingDwarf
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Raising from the below thread:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Accidentally submitted this before I was done. The original thread where this was discussed is here:

I have multiple end of season saves that I can share showing this where my team has cash reserves. I can't even request youth facility upgrades though despite this, and the club is not in a position where it would not be reasonable to do so:

image.thumb.png.eeec6623beeeeebe835c0ca49d569d5d.png

image.thumb.png.dccba8a21863e5c6829d286f45951487.png

Edited by HighFlyingDwarf

I have the same problem. After building a new stadium (maybe that is something that causes the issue), I'm unavailable to further improve my youth academy. The last upgrade was at 17/04/2030, and after that the button to improve my youth facilities has just disappeared. I'm still able to improve my normal facilities though.

447fda27cbbfea56c0c610caeb0713f3.png

This screenshot is taken after asking my board for another upgrade to my training facilties, that upgrade was on 30/10/2033. The option is now gone. No option to improve youth facilities.

More info:

6f95a3cdace19d661455bc42f62b4e29.png

b9f9901cd5de21b7ea08e200fcd90aa8.png

My youth facilities are currently at adequate, so there is still a lot of room to improve:

ec22e123a3a08c27b8f4db2df36d6c85.png

If needed, I've also attached my savegame. It is quite a big file, because I play with all competitions loaded in game. The filename is Onsala BK.fm.

• Administrators

Thank you for the further save file. We identified the cause of this issue being down to the chairman, who may not have a high regard towards youth development. We're looking at ways to make that clearer to the user, as well as making the chairmans opinion a bit more dynamic. Unfortunately, it may not be a quick fix, but we're doing our best.

it happens in lot of teams . i tried boston united and telford they have the same problem. almost half of the vanarama north have the same issue as well. even big clubs like marseille.. it doesnt make sence at all....at least there should be an option to talk to ur chairman and make him understand...