• Pretty sure this is a bug (Sponsorship deal of 0 for 3 year)

MartsMac1982
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Long story as short as possible , in my Man Utd save, my board have let me make stupidly expensive transfers which got me into over 400 million of debt: the loans incurred by the glazers didnt help, however heres where i noticed a weirdness...

Upon starting my 3rd season besides being docked points and banned from the CL for 1 season, My finances have somehow decreased to around 130 million from 400 odd million.

The only income i can see that comes close is a 300 million stadium sponsorship deal.

However here is the news Item i got for the new sponsorship deal , and it doesn't mention a stadium deal of an amount of the deal it just says 0 pounds for a year over 3 years......

summary.png

income.png

expenditure.png

Free Sponsorship Deal.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Would you be able to provide a save file for us to investigate from, please? Ideally before the sponsorship deal?

Before the sponsorship deal MAYBE. I'll have to check my dropbox history. Edit: 

So I just checked  I have uploaded a save from the 25th May 2025 (the sponsorship news comes through on the 8th June 2025) .

The save file is titled: Martin Maclean - Man Utd BigMan Quick MathMan Utd Quick Maths.fm