• Mixed languages in game

guidothfc
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

My steam is in Spanish, which makes Spanish the default language after installing FM23, however, I play the game in English (I switched the game from Spanish to English UK through the in-game preferences screen right after installing).

I've had no problems with this before but this year some specific areas of the game remain in Spanish, such as country names, demonyms, player positions/roles, staff roles, names of days of the week and months, injuries, competitions, competition stages, rivalry names, media descriptions (for players), etc.

1782777609_fm231.thumb.JPG.f7ce61760db77c445cfed0e4739df52e.JPG1055992379_fm232.thumb.JPG.f21cfb27c112302363a8a87da61a11a3.JPG1666969984_fm233.thumb.JPG.aed024cf552e795d5896f354a862fc10.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are two settings for language this year : Game language + Data language. Are both set to Spanish ?

If so, yes this is a bug, I made a topic about it too 

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Michael Sant:

@guidothfc as mentioned by Lewy, if you can check your options and see what the languages are set to for both this would help us understand a bit further.

I had the same issue with german but after discovering the data language it works. Maybe it would be helpful to automatically ask to ajdust the data language as well when changing the language.

Had the same problem, thank God for Google, maybe data language and game language should be linked instead of separate options, but anyway, thank you guys for the help