• VAR "tell" to what the decision will be

Raymond85
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

In FM22 you used to be able to tell if VAR was goal allowed (players celebrated and crowd cheered every time) or disallowed (players just running without raising arms and sad sounds from crowd).

I noticed that this is not the case in FM23 finally, as it must have been fixed.

But i noticed that in FM23 everytime the linesman raises the flag, the goal will be disallowed. And when he keeps it down, it will be allowed.

Now i don't know if it's a coincidence, but i have been able to predict it every time until now.

I don't have an example to produce, for obvious reasons, and i think it would be easy to reproduce.

If you need some anyway i'll start collecting pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've got a first batch of these situations in the meantime:

- Borussia Dortmund - Bochum var disallowed.pkm minute 47 there is a var check with a goal disallowed, the linesman raises the flag

- Monchengladbach Borussia Dortmund var disallowed.pkm minute 60 and 89 there are two var checks, both with a goal disallowed, the linesman raises the flag

- Wolfsburg Borussia Dortmund var allowed.pkm minute 41 there is a var checks, the goal is allowed, and the linesman never raises the flag. Also in this episode the replay starts before you get to see the actual var check result, which is a bug that happens sometimes.

I'll see if i get other examples in the next days, showing that this behaviour happens with every offside check and is a "tell" of what the outcome will be

Borussia Dortmund - Bochum var disallowed.pkm Mönchengladbach - Borussia Dortmund var disallowed.pkm Wolfsburg - Borussia Dortmundvar allowed.pkm

yes .. what is point of VAR !! when assistant flag it all time correctly so u know if was goal or not before VAR Decision !! 

VAR is not fun if we don't have those nervous moments !!

I noticed that all time in my first save .. every time assistant raise flag is offside