• Strikers low ratings

Senak
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Strikers who are scoring nearly a goal a game are getting way too low ratings for what they're doing. I think it might be related to their Aerial Duel Win % but can't confirm. It seems a lot more prevalent in lower leagues were strikers are more limited and not as good in the air compared to defenders.

image.thumb.png.5619b47b96633787b2c959db3ffcf3c0.png

In this case the striker has nearly a goal a game and isn't even hitting a 7.00 rating but this is the 2nd highest average rating for a striker in my league.

image.thumb.png.3e24164d1facae420eac942a9ac5824a.png

This striker has scored in about 60% of his games so it's not like he's just scoring many in 1 game and then going lots of games without any goals. Comparing to above there's a bit of a difference in XG and headers won %, but I can't see a reason why is rating would be so low for someone with this good of a goal return.

image.thumb.png.5762c4c9015035fd29cd12250501afad.png

As a bit of backup to my idea that it's the header win % that's causing this, looking at the average ratings for my league, 75% of the players in top 20 are Defenders and I'm pretty sure they all play CB. The others consist of Wingers, CM, AM and a GK. Not an out and out striker to be seen which is definitely a first for compared to other fm games.

If you want anymore info or even my save game just let me know, thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

Yes, definitely after winter patch, strikers have too low ratings.

If they don't score, they have 6.1; 6.2; 6.0 etc. 

I checked it in different leagues.

Generally matchday experience after winter update is horrible!

Please return to previous match patch.