• Horrendous Goalkeeper performances

Egecann
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Goalkeepers in player controlled teams are performing much worse than AI managed teams. Opponent goalkeepers gets 7.0 plus points constantly while my keepers can't get more than 6.3. 

I know keepers make mistakes but it happens occasionally and it isn't player related. I played with bunch of keepers and it doesn't matter who it is. We concede from 0.01 xg nearly every game.

Here are two pkms where every shot on target leads to a goal.I've uploaded to owncloud aswell. These two matches played in three days apart.

Beşiktaş v Maribor.pkm Fenerbahçe v Beşiktaş.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 28/11/2022 at 17:32, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the PKM's. We will investigate further. 

No need for PKM, if you guys play your own game, you will notice it straight away. I'm coming to this site to report the same issue, glad I'm not the only one experienced this. It's almost like there are no differences between world class goalkeeper like Courtois and Allison, to some random 2 star goalkeepers on Championship.

• SI Staff
    10 hours ago, R48United said:

No need for PKM, if you guys play your own game, you will notice it straight away. I'm coming to this site to report the same issue, glad I'm not the only one experienced this. It's almost like there are no differences between world class goalkeeper like Courtois and Allison, to some random 2 star goalkeepers on Championship.

This issue is being looked into, and while no doubt our staff do play and test the game. My counter point to this would be, would you be happy if we made the argument of not asking for pkm's, not checking pkm's and saying "Well we gave the QA team X hours of gameplay time to find this bug. They couldn't and so we didn't check any further"

The pkm's help quickly get the bug into the hands of the QA team who can provide detailed information to developers. The real benefit of having multiple pkm's though is what if a bug happens because of 2, 3 or maybe even 7 different reasons in the ME? We might fix cause A & B, but then the rest are unresolved still because they happen for different reasons. We appreciate people taking the time to share issues with us, but its really worth stressing just how helpful pkms, rec files and game saves are for expediting the process and getting as many bugs fixed as possible.