• Centerbacks get extremely tired

Mfanatico
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Something i realized playing the game is that in every match I play my centerbacks are always the most tired players in the team, for example in this match every player stater with the same fitness condition and at the 65tth minute my centerbacks are by far the most tired players in the field, it happened to me in every match i played so far and in diffirent save games

image.png.c0d842a50a63d06fa721845f5af4fe1a.png

image.png.bc5a94bce16516e1602047e5b85e92f5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Appreciate it's been a while, but can I ask how you're finding these sort of issues on the game since the turn of the year? Have things improved/got worse/much the same?

Let us know either way and I'll make sure the match team is made aware in case any further changes are required.

This has been an issue for me since beta as well. No matter what tactic I use even with low intensity - centerbacks are basically out of breath by the 65 minute despite doing far less running and high intensity sprints than the others who are still green. Don't know if it's because I'm using a save created just after the game was launched (post-beta) that any update doesn't impact my save. Not sure.