• 4231 gap between defence and midfield

daveo1098
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When playing 4231 it keeps telling me to much of a gap between my defence and midfield yet played this for years and never had an issue. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am having the same issue. The Assistant manager won't stop about tightening the gap , I have done this with one cm who's on " Central Midfield Defend Duty " Still the same problem. I have also tried out pushing the defensive line at the highest defensive line to no success, still gives the same error message. How do I report this bug ? If anyone could help that would be great.

Screenshot_20221026_120510.png

Screenshot_20221029_020909.png

Screenshot_20221029_021437.png

Screenshot_20221026_122626.png

Edited by jlboybeamer

8 hours ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Please can we get a save and some PKMs so that we can look into this further?

Hi I don't know how to get a PKMs or record a match , but I did upload the saved game file on your cloud system.  File name , Joshua Lancaster - Arsenal (v02).fm

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 02-06-00 ownCloud - A safe home for all your data.png

• SI Staff

Thank you for the save file, your PKM files can be found here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches