• Mentoring

PaZa8523
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello S.I.,

I guess there's a problem with mentoring (the same in FMM21) 'cause is unreal that, for example, a Striker have a Defender as a mentor!

I've attacched some screenshoot.

Screenshot_20211111_112600_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211111_112612_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 ore fa, MikaelS ha scritto:

I'm not good at Italian, but what does the text say?

Defenders have other attributes a striker could benefit from, so it is not unusual.

The defender can help the player to have more Authority. Or Positioning.. it depends

1 hour ago, PaZa8523 said:

The defender can help the player to have more Authority. Or Positioning.. it depends

Makes sense to me. Positioning is a strong suit for defenders, so why not teach a striker that?

I can't read Italian either - the actual wording is very important, so what is the literal translation? I wouldn't expect the Italian equivalents of "perfect match" or "ideal" for this relationship, but maybe a "can help him improve" relationship can exist here. 

11 ore fa, MikaelS ha scritto:

Makes sense to me. Positioning is a strong suit for defenders, so why not teach a striker that?

A striker needs Movement or Shooting as skill to improve. Even Aerial or Technique, but not Positioning.

Look at the screenshoots. Locatelli needs to have mentoring by Midfielders like Bentancur, Rabiot, Arthur (they're not mentioned, just Ramsey).

If I try to do the opposite way, none of them can do mentoring to Locatelli (why???) but they can with 2nd line squad players!

Screenshot_20211112_095616_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211112_095622_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211112_095625_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211112_095630_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211112_100500_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211112_100514_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211112_100529_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

• SI Staff

Arthur (24) , Bentancur (24) and Rabiot (26) are only a bit older than Locatelli (23) which is why they're not necessarily first choice in mentoring him. It makes more sense for a 24 year old to mentor a player like Pellitteri or Vasldesi as they're only 17. Given Ramsey's experience he would fit more as a mentor for Locatelli. 

3 ore fa, Angelos Antoniades ha scritto:

Arthur (24) , Bentancur (24) and Rabiot (26) are only a bit older than Locatelli (23) which is why they're not necessarily first choice in mentoring him. It makes more sense for a 24 year old to mentor a player like Pellitteri or Vasldesi as they're only 17. Given Ramsey's experience he would fit more as a mentor for Locatelli. 

I think there's a difference between "XXX would be a perfect role model for YYY" and "..believes that XXX would be a good mentor for YYY"..

Why should be Ramsey a good mentor and not a perfect model? He's 30. Arthur, Rabiot and Bentancur are younger than him, so if they can't able to be a mentor due the age, why can I find the option in the actions button?

Edited by PaZa8523