• Loan Players showing up for U23 games

MrSwiss876
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

so i notices something odd, i checkout my u23 match and noticed a few loan players were still showing up in the match day squad and playing in the match?.....anybody else noticed that?

image.png.b5794fd126c6dfab7050e528a4206c16.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same ''issue''... Henry Lawrence is on loan at Swansea and played a U23 League match for my Chelsea side. It happened during an int'l break. Also happened the season before (this is Sept. 2023) with a couple other players who were on loan at the time. This is a Beta save, dunno if it has anything to do with it? 

image.png.89a93705ff55c3572199969f41ce3721.png

Yes this started happening on my save today, I've never seen it but players thatI have out on loan playing regularly for their loaner side are playing for my u23's and sometimes getting injuries!

File name is ''ChelsV1.fm''. Here's a second occurence, this time a month later at the start of another international break. EFL Cup match. Same player. Even got named MOTM by only playing the first half because he got injured...image.png.24768e5336a97ad17f255812687fb61d.png

Hello @BrunoCFC10 and everyone else who posted in this thread :)

This is not a bug, but indeed just an overlooked clause you've set in the loan deal:
    image.png.956a2dde41ce10bc47be87afd16f3557.png

Only thing that I can help with is suggest that you remove the option "Can play for parent club's reserve team" next time you're loaning out your youngsters :)

Kind regards,

Vik

5 hours ago, Viktor Ilivanov said:

Hello @BrunoCFC10 and everyone else who posted in this thread :)

This is not a bug, but indeed just an overlooked clause you've set in the loan deal:
    image.png.956a2dde41ce10bc47be87afd16f3557.png

Only thing that I can help with is suggest that you remove the option "Can play for parent club's reserve team" next time you're loaning out your youngsters :)

Kind regards,

Vik

Crap... you're right, he even trains with my club... what a shambles, I'll be more cautious next time, I genuinely have no idea how those clauses got into the loan deal. Thanks still!