• AI consistently offering below asking price

cemendur88
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Running into an issue that strikes me as odd AI behaviour. I have two players who are unhappy at transfers being rejected. Agreed reasonable asking prices for them but seeing an issue where the AI is consistently coming in at offers 1m below their asking price. Repeated offers at that level. Reporting as feels like odd behaviour when pushing the bids 1m higher would see me reject and have to deal with a very unhappy, unsettled player or I'd accept and they could get the player.

Attached screenshots of rejected offers and uploaded save game where the offers are coming in every few days. Merchand has agreed asking price of 71m, Zebre offering total of 70m, Camara 67m with Chelsea offering 66m.

20220308094445_1.jpg

20220308094456_1.jpg

20220308094420_1.jpg

20220308094424_1.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Load save, click continue, more offers for both Merchand and Camara will come in below price.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

every save, every club for the past few FMs i've had this issue over and over, every window there's at least one player. 

set the asking price at 25 mill for a player right now and the AI just keeps bombarding me every day with sub-5 mill offers. player isnt even getting unsettled. 

• Administrators

Do you have a save file before the first bids come in? We haven't been able to get it reproducing yet the way you both describe it I'm afraid.