• Stadium Sponsor not renewing

jenvaskes
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I am playing a Hereford save. The stadium had sponsorship, but since it expired it has not renewed.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but it doesn't seem right.

In real life, the stadium has sponsorship all the way around the outside, and it gets updated every couple of years or so.

Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 01.49.31.png

Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 01.49.46.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Play until sponsorship expires. It does not renew at any point after that....so far...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 10/01/2022 at 03:10, Michael Sant said:

Based on what you're saying it seems like it would be an oversight from our Research team to have missed the fact it should renew. Can you raise it with our researchers who can look into this further:

Database and Research - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

I've doubled checked the Hereford files my end and the two stadium sponsorships that are set in the ORDB are both set to "should renew" so there shouldn't be a problem with that.

Edited by Timma

17 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for taking the time to come and share that info @Timma the QA team will take a look into it further to see why its not working correctly.

Thanks for that.

After seeing the post above, I also ran a test until after the sponsorship ended and encountered the same issue as well.

• Administrators

Circling back to this as despite some testing it was never one we were ever get to reproduce but we don't want to leave it behind as we begin work on the next cycle. 

On the off chance you're still around, could you let us know if you still experience this issue on the latest updates?