• player traits - argues with referees and gets crowd going

Matteo3champions
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi, how this two traits work in game?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Argues with officials is a trait that can result in a player getting more bookings/cautions because they won't let things go. Doesn't mean they'll always do it but they're more likely to take something up with the ref than another player, somewhat tempered/influenced by other attributes.

Gets Crowd Going is for players who interact with the crowd and can get them more animated/supportive. 

They're non-tactical traits players can have, generally speaking though questions like this would be more suited to General Discussion rather than bugs since this doesn't count as a bug.

• Administrators

Afraid what we'd need from you are save game examples with timed PKMs where you think players should be utilising the traits. 

Perhaps getting the crowd going after pulling a goal back in a cup final.

It may well just be that you don't notice it happening if you only play on Key Highlights, for example.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Il 25/1/2022 in 13:22 , Kyle Brown ha scritto:

Afraid what we'd need from you are save game examples with timed PKMs where you think players should be utilising the traits. 

Perhaps getting the crowd going after pulling a goal back in a cup final.

It may well just be that you don't notice it happening if you only play on Key Highlights, for example.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

@Kyle Brown hi Kyle, i think that you should know how it works, not me. And i’ve asked to you how it works, as a developer. 

and what about argue with referees? 

And i don’t want to criticize your and SI Games work, but you (and the team) should give right answer to customers. 

• Administrators

That's what I'm trying to put across - we know how it should work, but we would need examples from you of times where getting the crowd going or arguing with referees should have happened but didn't, if you're reporting this as a bug. 

It's not something that's been flagged by either our Match team or Playtest team, so to open an investigation I would need (various) examples of the trait not been utilised. 

They can work the same way that team talks work. It can motivate and encourage your team to push on. If you have players arguing then obviously bookings and fouls are more likely to occur, more stoppages and slowed down passages of play as a result. And if your players are getting the crowd going then the fan reaction could breed confidence, encourage your team to take a few more risks and try and grab a goal/equaliser.