• Expand ground "Planning" even after the completion date, stadium capacity haven't changed, how can i fix this..?

Foxixッ
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Basically title, i asked for expansion of stadium, board agreed, 2024-8-21 completion date, but its now 2024-9-21 and it's still in the "planning" phase, is this a bug or are they still "thinking about/planning" ? If it is a bug, is there any way i could fix it..? Thanks!

P.S We do have 50 million in the bank, price was 10 million if i recall correctly, so it's definitely not the financial side stopping it.

Bugged stadion expansion.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Noone has answered yet, so i just wanted to ask if this is expected behavior, and the completion date isn't the one of the stadium expansion getting finished or what's up? Would love to get some clearance on it, thanks..!

I’ve had the same issue on mine time has gone passed the planning stage but nothing has happened. This has happened for 4 seasons in a row 

• Administrators

We'd need a save game so we can check if it's been delayed or if there's something going wrong under the hood.

If you have one, could you please upload it via our Cloud. :) 

I have the same issue, I asked the board to expand the stadium on the 29/05/22 & would be completed on the 24/08/22 and it's showing the task is complete but still on the planning stage 

Was selling out every home game so asked my board and they accepted stadium expansion but the council cancelled it 3 times. Asked for a new stadium and the board said, why not just expand the ground which was cancelled a 4th time.

I took matters in my own hands and used the editor.